Creamy Garlic Fettuccini
- Prep Time:
- Total Time:
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 pound Vigo Fettuccini
- 1 tablespoon Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 400. Place chicken on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Bake chicken for 30-35 minutes until done, then shred.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, return to pot and toss with olive oil to prevent sticking.
Melt butter in saucepan over medium low heat. Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes. Add garlic and ¼ cup cheese at a time, while whisking. Stir in half of the parsley and season with salt and pepper. Pour sauce over pasta and add shredded chicken. Mix well.
Garnish with remaining parsley.