- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 pound Alessi Orecchiette
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon Alessi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 ounces bacon
- 1/4 cup Alessi White Wine Vinegar
- 1/3 cup ricotta
- 2 cups cantaloupe, peeled and cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, cut into ribbons
- 1/3 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Vigo Feta Cheese, drained and crumbled
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil, set aside to cool.
Meanwhile, cook bacon in a skillet until crispy. Drain on paper towels and let cool completely before crumbing.
In a large bowl, whisk together remaining olive oil, vinegar, and ricotta. Add cooked pasta, bacon crumbles, cantaloupe, basil, scallions and feta. Season salad with salt and pepper and toss well. Serve cold or at room temperature.