- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: Overnight
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 5 tablespoons light agave nectar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Vigo Chia Seeds
- 1 cup strawberries, stems removed and slivered
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut flakes
Whisk together yogurt, milk, 2 tablespoons agave nectar, and vanilla in a medium size bowl. Add chia seeds and whisk until evenly distributed. Let stand for 25-30 minutes, then whisk again. Cover bowl and refrigerate overnight.
When chia pudding is ready to be served, toss berries with remaining 3 tablespoons agave nectar in a separate bowl. Spoon chia pudding into bowls or glasses and top with berries and toasted coconut flakes.