Baked Feta with Grapes, Olives and Honey
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add 2 Tbsp. olive oil to ovenproof baking dish and spread around bottom.
- Cut block of feta into 4 flat pieces and place in baking dish.
- Add grapes and olives.
- Sprinkle rosemary, red pepper and drizzle remaining oil (1 Tbsp.) over the top.
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, drizzle honey over feta and place under broiler until the cheese slightly browns.
- Sprinkle with nuts and serve hot along with bread.