Roasted Curried Cauliflower
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6-8 servings
Watch the Video Below
- 1/3 cup Vigo Pure Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Alessi Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets
- Alessi Sea Salt and Black Peppercorns, to taste
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup Alessi Pine Nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup golden or mixed variety raisins
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix oil, vinegar, curry and turmeric.
- Add cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a large, aluminum foil-lined baking pan being sure to leave space between the florets.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in oven and bake 25 – 30 minutes or until they start to brown.
- Remove to a serving platter, drizzle with honey and sprinkle with pine nuts, cilantro, and raisins.