- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 28 ounces bag small potatoes (Red Bliss)
- 1/4 cup Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- Vigo Sea Salt and Black Peppercorns, freshly ground to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Rinse potatoes and drain well or dry with paper towels. Thinly slice potatoes and place in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking pan.
- Bake until golden brown, about 40 minutes.