Dijon Balsamic Green Beans
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 pound green beans in steam bag
- 2 tablespoons Vigo Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Dijon Balsamic Reduction
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Red Wine Vinegar
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon butter
Steam green beans according to package directions until crisp and tender. In a small bowl, whisk together wine vinegar, olive oil and balsamic reduction.
Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat, add green beans then drizzle oil and vinegar on top. Season with salt and pepper then add tomatoes. Toss everything together in skillet until heated through.