Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Marinate chicken in 2 cups of your favorite teriyaki glaze (30-45 minutes).
- Pre-heat oven to 400°
- Place chicken on foil-lined pan and cook for 20 minutes.
- Fill a heavy-bottomed saucepan with 2 cups of water and the salt. Add the rice and then bring to a boil.
- Cover saucepan tightly. Reduce heat to simmer, cook undisturbed for 18-20 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand a few minutes. Fluff and serve.
- Serve together in a bowl. Brush remaining teriyaki glaze over chicken as desired. Can be garnished with toasted coconut and sesame seeds.