- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
Watch the Video Below
- 1 package Vigo Paella Valenciana (19oz)Add
- 4 tablespoons Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Possible Garnishes • •
- Vigo Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- strips of Vigo Roasted Red Peppers
- grean beans
- cooked shrimp
- In a 2-quart shallow saucepan with tight-fitting lid, bring 3 cups of water to a boil.
- Add pouch of yellow rice and can of seafood. Return to a boil. Stir while boiling for 1 minute.
- Cover saucepan tightly. Reduce heat to simmer. Cook for 20-25 minutes undisturbed.
- Garnish with your choice of Vigo Marinated Artichoke Hearts, peas, carrots, strips of Vigo Roasted Red Peppers, green beans and/or cooked shrimp.