Artichokes Wrapped in Bacon
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
Watch the Video Below
- 2 cans Vigo Baby Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 12-14 slices bacon, halved crosswise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Alessi Ground Pepper
- Alessi Traditional Balsamic Reduction
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Wrap each artichoke heart in a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place on the baking sheet, then sprinkle with the Parmesan and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then broil on high for 2 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
- Drizzle with Alessi Traditional Balsamic Reduction if desired.