- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 12 pieces
- 1 jar Vigo Marinated AsparagusAdd
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 12 thin slices prosciutto
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh Basil
- 1/2 tablespoon Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Drain the asparagus well.
In a food processor, finely chop garlic, parsley, olive oil, parmesan and basil. (Add a small pinch of hot red pepper flakes, if desired). Process to a spreadable paste, leaving some small chunks.
Spread inside each cheese slice with the paste, using enough to coat generously.
Roll 1 slice cheese tightly around each asparagus.
Roll each with a slice of prosciutto and refrigerate until ready to serve.