- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-2 lbs peeled, deveined shrimp
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 Tbsp water
- 1 package Vigo Cilantro Lime Panko Bread CrumbsAdd
- fresh lime
- Dredge peeled, deveined shrimp in flour. Shake off excess.
- Dip in mixture of 2 eggs beaten together with 1-2 Tbsp of water.
- Roll in Vigo Cilantro Lime Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Heat olive oil in frying pan and cook shrimp on both sides until pink and cooked through.
- Squeeze the juice of a fresh lime wedge over cooked dish.
Serve as an appetizer or make it a meal by pairing it with Vigo Cilantro Lime Rice!