- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound Vigo Linguine
- 3 tablespoons Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 5 tablespoons softened butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Vigo Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and keep warm.
In a small bowl, combine one tablespoon butter with one tablespoon flour. Form into a ball and set aside.
In a sauté pan over medium, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add shrimp and cook about 1 minute on each side until pink and no longer opaque. Remove shrimp from pan with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
Add remaining butter into same pan with the olive oil and melt. Stir in garlic, wine, lemon juice and red pepper flakes and season with salt and pepper. Add butter/flour ball and stir until sauce thickens and is smooth. Add shrimp back into pan and toss to coat with sauce.
Pour shrimp and sauce over pasta and toss until combined. Garnish with parsley and serve.