- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Vigo Italian Seasoned Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Lemon slices, to taste
Preheat oven to 425.
Place shrimp in a baking dish. In a small bowl combine garlic, white wine and lemon juice. Pour mixture over shrimp and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. In a separate bowl, combine melted butter, panko and parsley. Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture evenly over shrimp.
Place several lemon slices on top and bake for 10-12 minutes. Broil on high for an additional 2 minutes until the breadcrumbs are golden brown. Serve immediately.