- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 8-10 servings
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups Vigo Quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cups mini pepperonis
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons Alessi Smooth Marinara, for dipping
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until fully combined. Evenly distribute the mixture between the mini muffin cups (makes 16-18). Gently press down into the cups.
Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes. Use a knife to loosen the edges, remove from muffin cups and serve with marinara sauce.
This recipe was created by Leanne Neff and Sofia Tsikitas.