- 4 cups tightly packed baby Arugula
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup Vigo Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 pint Grape tomatoes
- 1 cup cucumber slices
- 1 cup candied walnuts
- 5 ounces Alessi Pear Infused White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 ounces grape seed oil
- Alessi Sea Salt, to taste
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
Written by: Chef Scott Bebell of Guppy's
Mix Vinegar, corn syrup, honey, salt and pepper in a mixer. Add oil slowly until incorporated, then refrigerate.
In a large bowl, place the Arugula and 1/2 cup of vinaigrette. Add the rest of ingredients and toss well.