Roasted Garlic Potato Salad
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 28 ounces small red potatoes
- 5 tablespoons Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3.5 tablespoons chives, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Cut potatoes into eighths and place in a large mixing bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat, then place in single layer on a foil lined baking sheet.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cooked, stirring twice. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine remaining olive oil, garlic, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard; season with salt and pepper.
Remove potatoes from oven and let cool completely. Pour mayonnaise mixture over potatoes and toss until evenly coated. Garnish with chives.