Black Beans and Rice with Pork
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
Watch the Video Below
- 2 tablespoons Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 package Vigo Black Beans and Rice (8 oz)Add
- 4 pork loin chops
- possible garnish items: chopped onion, Alessi Balsamic Vinegar, vinegar, cilantro
- Cook the black beans and rice by bringing 3 ¼ cups of water to boil in a large saucepan with tight-fitting lid.
- Add 2 Tbsp of olive oil, then one package of Vigo Black Beans & Rice, stirring while boiling for one minute.
- Cover saucepan tightly. Reduce heat to simmer, allow to cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish rice with olive oil, sprinkle with vinegar, then top with onion and cilantro.
- Serve with grilled pork chops.