- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons whole milk
- 1 cup Vigo Panko Bread Crumbs
- 15 ounces refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3 cups Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 1 cup Alessi Marinara Pasta Sauce
To bread ravioli, place flour in a shallow, medium-sized bowl.
Beat eggs with milk in a small bowl.
On a flat dish, spread out breadcrumbs. Evenly coat each ravioli with flour, then egg mixture, and lastly, breadcrumbs. Use a baking sheet to keep ravioli until ready for frying.
In the meantime, heat oil in a frying pan on medium. Once oil begins to sizzle and pop, it is ready for frying.
Fry ravioli in batches, turning to cook evenly, about 1 minute on each side. Once golden brown, remove ravioli with a slotted spoon to a paper-towel lined plate to drain.
Sprinkle ravioli with Parmesan (and basil, if desired) and serve with marinara for dipping