- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Dipping Spices
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Garlic Puree
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 whole Vigo anchovies
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 ounce water
- 3 ounces Vigo Feta Cheese
- 3 ounces Vigo Extra Virgin Olive OilAdd
- 3 ounces canola oil
Written by: Chef Doug Bebell of Mystic Fish
Using a food processor, add the first 9 ingredients. Process on low and then slowly add both oils through the opening until well blended.
Next add the feta and finish mixing.
Dressing will hold in the refrigerator for up to 14 days.