Coconut Rice Pudding
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours and 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cups Vigo Jasmine Rice
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk, stirred
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Alessi Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons Alessi White Balsamic Reduction
- 2 teaspoons honey
Simmer rice, milk, coconut milk, sugar, and salt, uncovered, in a 2 1/2- to 3-quart heavy saucepan over moderate heat, stirring frequently, until thickened and rice is cooked about 40 minutes. Stir in vanilla and chill for 3-4 hours.
Honey Balsamic Reduction
Combine balsamic reduction and honey.
Drizzle on top of the chilled rice pudding before serving.