Crispy Meatball Bites
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 eggs, beaten with 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cups Vigo Italian Seasoned Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 pound frozen Italian meatballs, thawed
- Vigo Olive Oil, for frying
- 3/4 cups Alessi Smooth Marinara, warmed
Place eggs and breadcrumbs in two separate shallow dishes. Dip meatballs in egg wash then dredge in breadcrumbs.
Heat enough olive oil to cover bottom of large skillet over medium heat. In batches, fry meatballs in hot oil until golden brown and crispy. Add more oil as needed. Drain meatballs on paper towels. Serve with warmed marinara as a dipping sauce.