- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1/3 cup Vigo 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 1 cup Vigo Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 4 Chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup Vigo 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Alessi White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
Pour 1/3 cup olive oil into a medium-size bowl. Pour bread crumbs into a shallow pan.
Dip one chicken breast into the oil to coat both sides. Transfer to breadcrumb pan and coat both sides. Repeat for each chicken breast
Place coated breasts in a 15 ½” x 10 ½” x 1” baking pan being certain breasts do not touch.
Bake uncovered in a 350-degree oven for 50 - 60 minutes or until golden brown.
While chicken is baking, create the sauce by combining vinegar, oil, and spices in a small bowl. Mix well.
Pour sauce over cooked chicken and serve.