Pesto Chicken Cups
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Pesto
- 1 can flaky layer biscuits (6 count)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375.
In a skillet, heat oil and garlic over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink. Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer chicken to a mixing bowl and stir in grated cheese and pesto.
Separate each of the six biscuits into two even layers. Press each layer into a greased muffin tin, making 12 total. Firmly press biscuit dough into tin on bottom and sides to form a small cup.
Fill dough cups with chicken mixture and sprinkle cheese on top. Bake for 15 minutes, let cool for 2-3 minutes. Serve.