Italian/Asian Fusion Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
Watch the Video Below
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds Brussels Sprouts
- 1/4 cup Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Alessi Sea Salt and Black Peppercorns, freshly ground to taste
- 1/3 cup Alessi Italian/Asian Fusion Balsamic Reduction**
- 2 green onions, chopped
- lemon juice
**If Alessi Italian/Asian Fusion Balsamic Reduction is not available, combine ¼ cup balsamic reduction, 1 tsp. soy sauce, 2 Tbsp. wine vinegar, a dash of lemon juice and red pepper flakes together in a small bowl.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment. Set aside.
- Trim outer leaves from brussels sprouts, rinse and pat dry. Cut each brussels sprout in half, lengthwise.
- Add olive oil and butter to a large mixing bowl, add brussels sprouts, salt and pepper, toss to coat.
- Use tongs to place brussels sprouts on baking tray and cook in preheated oven for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Add cooked brussels sprouts and balsamic reduction to same large mixing bowl as used earlier, and toss.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with onions and a squeeze of lemon.