- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
- 1 package 10oz. Vigo Couscous
- 2 tablespoons Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2/3 cups Vigo Feta, crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
In a medium sauce pan, bring broth, water, and butter to a boil. Stir in couscous, cover and remove from heat.
Let stand undisturbed for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Stir in olive oil. Mix in basil, feta and tomatoes.
Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe was created by Leanne Neff and Sofia Tsikitas.