- 2 pkg. Vigo Boil in Bag Quinoa
- 10 asparagus spears
- 1/2 cup Vigo Pure Olive Oil
- Alessi Sea Salt and Alessi Black peppercorns, to taste
- 2 rotisserie chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 12 oz. jar Vigo Roasted Red Peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 6 oz. jar Vigo Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Tuscan Seasoning
Recipe by Laura Leonora
Cook 2 pkg. boil in bag quinoa according to package instructions. Drain and set aside in a large mixing bowl.
Place asparagus spears on a parchment lined cookie sheet and drizzle with 2 tbsp of oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast at 425 degrees for 12 – 15 minutes. Chop roasted asparagus into ½ inch pieces. Set aside. Cut chicken breasts into small cubes and set aside.
To cooked quinoa, add red peppers, asparagus, chicken, artichokes, garlic, remaining oil and seasonings. Adjust salt and pepper to taste and mix well.