- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 8 ounces Kielbasa sausage
- 1 package Vigo Red Beans and Rice (8oz)Add
- 1 tablespoon butter
- possible garnish items: parsley and hot sauce
- Slice Kielbasa sausage into 2” pieces.
- In a large saucepan with tight-fitting lid, bring 3 ½ cups of water to a boil.
- Add 1 Tbsp of butter (optional), then one package of Vigo Red Beans & Rice, then the sliced sausage. Stir while boiling for one minute.
- Cover saucepan tightly. Reduce heat to simmer, cook for 20-25 minutes. Fluff and serve.
- Garnish with parsley and hot sauce if desired.