Roasted Salmon with Capers and Tomatoes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
Watch the Video Below
- 4 - 6 ounces salmon fillets, with skin
- Vigo Sea Salt and Black Peppercorns, freshly ground to taste
- 1/3 cup Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Vigo Nonpareilles Capers, drained
- 12-15 grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 cup spinach, torn into pieces
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Pine Nuts
- 1/2 cup Vigo Feta Cheese, crumbledAdd
- 2 teaspoons fresh Thyme, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place fish skin side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper, set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, green onions and capers. Spread mixture over salmon fillets.
- Surround salmon with tomatoes and drizzle a bit more olive oil.
- Place salmon in oven and cook until thickest part of salmon reaches 130 degrees, about 15 minutes.
- Add spinach, pine nuts, feta and thyme to salmon fillets and return to oven for another 2 minutes.