- 1-4 pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces (legs, thighs, wings, breasts)
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon resh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Alessi Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Black Peppercorns, freshly ground
- 1/3 cup Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1 large lemon, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
Cut chicken into 8 pieces and set aside. In a mini processor, blend thyme, oregano, salt and pepper. Add spice mixture and garlic to olive oil and blend.
Line bottom of a large saute pan with lemon slices, top with onion slices then add chicken pieces in one layer. Baste with seasoned oil covering chicken skin. Place in a preheated 450 degree oven and roast 30 minutes. Pour wine over chicken and roast another 15 minutes or until done. Let chicken rest for 5 – 10 minutes before serving. Serve with pan juices and onions.