Wild Rice with Cranberries
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 8 oz package of Vigo White and Wild RiceAdd
- 1 tablespoon Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- Vigo Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 3/4 cups dried cranberries
Cook rice according to package directions and set aside. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook onion until soft and golden brown; season with salt and pepper. Add garlic and cook an additional 2-3 minutes then stir in parsley.
In a large bowl combine rice with onion mixture and mix well. Stir in cranberries until evenly combined. Serve warm.