- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 9.9 oz jars Vigo Marinated Baby Artichoke Hearts, drainedAdd
- 1/2 cup Vigo Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 400.
Place artichokes in a single layer in an oven safe dish. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, salt, pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Sprinkle over artichokes and drizzle remaining tablespoon of olive oil on top.
Bake until golden brown and heated through, about 10-12 minutes. Serve immediately.