- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds russet potatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vigo Pure Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Alessi Roasted Garlic Puree
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Cut potatoes lengthwise into ½” thick strips. In a small bowl combine olive oil and garlic puree. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with olive oil and garlic mixture; season with salt and pepper. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet.
Bake potatoes until golden brown and tender, turning occasionally; about 30-45 minutes. Turn oven to broil and cook an additional 5-7 minutes until potatoes are crispy.
Let potatoes cool slightly, then season with parsley and add salt and pepper if desired.