- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 12 ounces bacon
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Alessi Traditional Balsamic Reduction
- 1/2 cup Vigo Seasoned Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
Preheat oven to broil. Place Brussels sprouts in a microwave safe bowl with ¼ cup water. Cover and microwave for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally; season with salt and pepper.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook bacon until crisp then remove and crumble over a paper towel. Reserve 2 tablespoons of bacon grease in pan and add onion. Cook onion until soft and translucent then add Brussels sprouts and bacon back to pan and toss well. Cook an additional 3 minutes.
Place Brussels sprouts into a baking dish and toss with balsamic reduction. Top with Panko breadcrumbs and shredded cheese and broil for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.