Balsamic Carrots with Feta
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2 pounds baby carrots
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons Alessi Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup Vigo Feta Cheese, drained and crumbledAdd
- Parsley, for garnish
Cook carrots according to package directions until tender. In a small bowl combine chicken broth, vinegar and brown sugar and set aside.
Add olive oil to a large skillet and heat over medium. Add carrots and season with salt and pepper. Stir while cooking for about 5 minutes. Pour vinegar mixture over carrots then add dried cranberries. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes until carrots have been evenly coated.
Pour carrots into a bowl and crumble the feta on top. Garnish with parsley and serve.