Basil Feta Muffins
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
Watch the Video Below
- butter or cooking spray
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Alessi Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cups Vigo Feta Cheese, drained and crumbledAdd
- 1/2 cup Vigo Roasted Peppers, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh Basil, choppped
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease 12 muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. In a small bowl, mix egg, buttermilk and olive oil with a whisk until evenly combined. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix in feta, peppers and basil.
- Fill muffin cups ¾ of the way full with the batter and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean. Cool before removing from the tins.