- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound Vigo Rigatoni
- 2 tablespoons Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Alessi Julienne Cut Sun Dried Tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 6 ounces fresh Mozzarella, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, cut into ribbons
Cook pasta according to package directions, reserving ½ cup of pasta water. Drain remaining water and toss pasta with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
In he same pot as used to cook pasta, heat remaining olive oil over medium heat. Add both types of tomatoes and garlic puree; cook about 2 minutes. Add pasta water and continue to cook until grape tomatoes are soft and water is reduced; season with salt and pepper. Add pasta to the pot and combine evenly.
Right before serving, add cheese and allow to melt. Garnish with basil.