- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 package Alessi Porcini Mushroom Soup
- 1 pound Vigo Farfalle
- 1 tablespoon Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 ounces bacon, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- grated Parmesan cheese, optional
Prepare mushroom soup according to package directions and keep warm. Cook pasta according to package directions and reserve 1 cup of pasta water before draining. Set pasta aside.
In a large sauce pan, cook bacon until crispy. Add garlic puree, peas, and mushrooms and cook until vegetables have softened. Add pasta to bacon and vegetables and mix well. Ladle mushroom soup over pasta, 1 cup at a time until desired sauce amount is achieved, and toss to coat. Season pasta with salt and pepper.
If sauce is too thick, add pasta water in ¼ cup increments until desired consistency is reached. Serve with fresh grated parmesan cheese.