Garlic Meatball Rolls
- Prep Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1 25oz package frozen parker house dough rolls, thawed
- 1 12oz package frozen meatballs, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2 cups Alessi Smooth Marinara
Line two baking sheets with aluminum foil and brush with olive oil. When dough has softened, wrap one bread roll around a meatball enclosing it completely. Pinch the dough seams and place on the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining rolls and meatballs. Let dough rise according to package directions.
Preheat oven to 350. In a small bowl combine the egg and garlic. Brush tops of dough rolls with the garlic egg wash. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
Bake 15-18 minutes until rolls are golden. Broil on high an additional 2 minutes until top of rolls are brown. Serve with warmed marinara as a dipping sauce.