Greek Quinoa Salad
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup Vigo Quinoa
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Vigo Sliced Calamata Olives
- 1 cup Vigo Pepperoncini, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 4 ounces Vigo Feta Cheese, crumbled and dividedAdd
- 1/2 cup Alessi Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Vigo Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Cook Quinoa according to package directions. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
In a large mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, olives, pepperoncini, onion and half of the feta cheese. Stir in cooked quinoa. Drizzle vinaigrette on top and mix well. Season with salt and pepper and top with remaining feta. Serve at room temperature.
*For Alessi Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette recipe, click here.