Greek Roll Ups
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1/2 cup Vigo Sliced Calamata Olives
- 1/2 cup Vigo Feta Cheese, drained and crumbledAdd
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
In a small pan, sauté onion in olive oil until soft and translucent. Add garlic and cook another 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
In a small bowl, combine olives, feta and oregano. Add onion and garlic and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350. Roll out dough into a rectangle and spread the onion mixture over dough. Starting at the long side, roll dough and seal. Cut dough into 14 slices and place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.