- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, drained and trimmed
- 3 teaspoons Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons Alessi Pine Nuts
- 2 tablespoons Vigo Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
Preheat oven to 450.
Toss asparagus with 1 teaspoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place in single layer on baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
Meanwhile, toast pine nuts in a dry sauté pan over medium heat until golden brown. Add the remaining olive oil, breadcrumbs and lemon juice and mix. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over roasted asparagus and serve.