- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup Vigo Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Alessi Smooth Marinara
- 1 tablespoon Alessi Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 eggs
- Vigo Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
Preheat oven to 350.
In a large bowl, combine beef, breadcrumbs and milk. Mix in marinara, vinegar and eggs and then add remaining seasonings. Combine well and form into small, bite sized meatballs. Place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
In a medium bowl, combine ingredients for the glaze and whisk together. Brush glaze over meatballs and bake for 30 minutes. Serve hot.