- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- 2 8oz baguette loaves
- 1 teaspoon Alessi Garlic Puree
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Vigo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Alessi Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese
- Assorted pizza toppings to taste
Preheat oven to 350. In a small bowl, combine garlic, ricotta, cream cheese, olive oil and salt and pepper.
Cut baguettes in halve across then again lengthwise. Spread ricotta mixture evenly over bread. Top with shredded cheese and assorted pizza toppings.
Bake for 18 minutes until cheese is melted. Broil on high for an additional 2 minutes until cheese is golden brown. Let cool slightly before slicing.